1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I LOVE pink mints-you know, the little pink disks that are wintergreen flavored. They remind me of road-trips as a child. I love them so much I could eat an entire bag myself. Yummy!
- I don't find "potty" humor funny. It grosses me out, so you won't find me giggling at jokes with anything to do with body fluids or gas expulsions. (I'm kinda out of luck with my little family)
- I can suck my toes...if I ever wanted too. I don't, so I won't, but I could!
- I put my lipstick on before I put on mascara. I know it is normal to put your lipstick on last, but for some strange reason and habit, I don't. Mascara is the last thing to go on.
- Maybe some have heard me say this: my favorite fantasy (NOTE: meaning will never come true) is of my boys (usually Jos or Gav) duct-taped to the wall, spread eagle, with a large piece covering their mouths. They are literally up and out of the way. I could vaccuum around them, pick up...the list is endless! It isn't done in violence, in my mind it is all cartoony, but it just makes me giggle and relieves tension.
- I love emeralds. Kit bought me some small studs when we were first married that I love, but I really crave a beautiful emerald stone ring. Ahhh! Something about the freshness of green...
- I haven't always been as perfect as I am now. (HINT: you should be chortling, it's a joke) When I was in kindergarten I bit a boy named Eisie for trying to kiss me and picked a mean neighbor's flowers and threw them away in her own garbage can. Awful, I know!!
I tag...Carly, Annie Simms, Sandy, Ashlee, Jill, Heidi and Coty