Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My little sister tagged me, so here goes with the answers!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I shook a Christmas gift (something I never do) and knew immediately it was the newest Work and the Glory book I had asked for
2. Was dating a boy named Randy, a wrestler on Uncle Jamie's team, and we did the Christmas lights thing
3. Was quite cute and thin, but thought I was fat (don't I wish I was that size now!)
4. Was working at Premium Ice Cream (being their best drive-thru girl!)
5. Thinking I was being edgy listening to Jagged Little Pill and annoying Steph with my country music

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Straighten the house
2. Finish Gunner's stocking
3. Hang the stockings
4. Did I mention straighten the house?
5. Make Christmas cookies with the boys

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Sweet things, lately (chocolate!)
2. Fruit (but not pears, I dislike the feel of them)
3. Chips, Jan's shrimp salsa and guacamole
4. HOT Krispy Kreme doughnuts (they can actually make me happy)
5. Vegetable tray (with hummus)

5 things I'd do as a billionaire:
1. Have savings
2. Buy Kit a fun car (not too fun, but something like the jeep thingy he wants)
3. Upgrade to a nicer van
4. Buy a house with a beautiful library full of books
5. Do secret acts of service (like giving young marrieds a couple hundred dollars just because I've been there or buying a needy family their Christmas, etc.)
6. Buy fun gifts for my family/friends any time I get the urge (Sorry, I needed to add 1 more)

3 bad habits: Should I pick the worst or the not-so-bad ones?
1. Sometimes I go in the bathroom and pretend so I can get a mini-break from life
2. I have a hard time making up my mind
3. I de-junk often (not so bad, but I de-junk a lot of Kit's stuff)

5 places I've lived:
1. Chesterfield, Michigan (between Detroit and Port Huron)
2. Stillwater, Oklahoma
3. Provo/Smithfield/North Logan, Utah
4. Lexington, Kentucky
5. Pullman, Washington

5 jobs I've had:
1. Dog washer
2. Premium Ice Cream (a diner)
3. Labeau's (a family restaurant/ fast food place)
4. Interlibrary Loan (lending) worker in the Harold B. Lee Library
5. Receptionist at OSU Animal Hospital

5 things you probably don't know about me:
1. Despite being very practical, I'm a romantic at heart (I love happy endings, boy gets girl, rainbows, etc)
2. I hateJames Bond movies
3. I love to turn music up loud and dance around, with my boys or alone...anything goes
4. The image of my boys duct-taped to the wall makes me giggle and relieves stress (not doing it, just the image of them splayed and taped to the wall with a piece over their mouths, heeheehee)
5. My favorite fairy tale is Beauty and the Beast

Doing this was kind-of fun. I wonder what Steph's will be like.

5 comments:

whitney said...

I love them!! I didn't know you hated James Bond movies-me too!! ooo, can I borrow your favorite image sometime:P

Anonymous said...

Ooo, the pressure's on. Your's and Whitty's were so cute. I'll never measure up to your tag. You make me smile and laugh so hard. Don't worry I steal the duck taper image every now and then, too. :)

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you get your music on...Phillip and I love it!!

whitney said...

Just so you know, I totally open up your blog whenever I'm on the computer just so I can listen to your playlist-it fabulous!

Sandy said...

Hey my favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast too! I always knew you were a romantic at heart.