Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful for Primary Programs

Today I am thankful for Primary Programs. I don't know another time when you can watch children roll around, pick their noses, make odd faces and sing in funny voices and still feel the spirit so strongly. The children's sweet spirits come through and the Holy Ghost testifies of the truthfulness. Beautiful. Hilarious. I had the best seat in the house today (up by the podium) and had to laugh at a first for me. I got to witness a little boy pretending to be a beaver (thankfully NOT one of mine) and lick and gnaw on the seats. No means of persuasion could get him to stop. Truly funny, a little gross, but very, very funny.

2 comments:

whitney said...

I laughed so hard at the beaver comments! So funny! ahhh, gotta love the primary program. We had ours today too and I got to watch all the fun from up close too. It was entertaining...when it wasn't my kid anyway.

Andrea said...

I love the primary program too. Ann was telling me about your little "beaver". HA, HA! I could tell something was going on, but I wasn't quite sure. It was wonderful, and I have to say, one of my favorite presenters was Josiah, he is a spiritual giant too. Love him! You and Kit are doing an awesome job with your boys and I'm so grateful that the children in our ward get to have you in primary. You are so awesome. I know Cecily is looking forward to the new year and having you as her teacher. :)